This is the full presentation from Michele Levine’s State of the Nation Presentation on Retail
This new research explores:
- How economic conditions affect consumer spend and attitudes,
- Disruption and online shopping trends,
- The new wave of international retailers,
- The future of supermarkets,
- The changing role of the 'shopping centre', and
- How to fill the gaps in big data to segment, locate and understand increasingly complicated consumers.
There has never been a more important time to have an overview of Australia today in the Retail sector.
See the related press release here
Product delivered within 4 working days.